Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Sep 4, 2012

Here comes the Bride-smaid!

Weekend wedding came with more make-up, hair and nails. So let's talk a little about what I decided to wear for my cousin's wedding.

As a bridesmaid I had to wear a red, long dress with pale grey pumps. I wanted to make it all red and silver. Accessories were kinda simple, a red and silver ring and silver long earrings. 


Full dress, sorry it's a really blurry pic!

Now it's all about make-up! Since red dress was too bright for me (I don't wear a lot of red) I decided to keep my make-up a little darker and focus on the eyes. 

* Eyes: (EP46) "Stormy" eye shadow palette from L.A. Colors, (P601) "Black"eyeliner and Mascara is Real Colors Whip Lash ULTIMATE MASCARA. I just started using it and I'm happy with it, beautiful lashes.

* Lips: Avon's Color trend "hot capuccino" it's a soft, creamy natural color. It matches my lips.

* Blush: Beauty Treats Sun bronzer 01. I only use this color for night events, this color is too dark for my skin tone but it still works.

* Base was my usual Sandstorm (004) from Rimmel London. I love it.



And last but no least my nails. I was really happy with the result of my Nude glittery nails, (http://www.monstar003.blogspot.mx/2012/08/nude-glittery-nails.html) so I decided to create the same look using a silver glitter polish (L.A. Colors Color Craze Sparkling Diamonds) mixed with the nude one. (Avon Nail wear pro "nude")
I was really happy with the way they looked. 




This whole process definitely made me dream of my own wedding...someday.

X

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com