Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jun 16, 2016

The Joker's Birthday Game Video + Harley Quinn inspired look photos



Hello, hello there!
So, the Joker's birthday gamed video is finally here! I feel like I've been talking a lot about it lately and it took me forever to put everything together. Busy life is busy~!
As some of you know, I posted a birthday blog before and I included part of what the game was about and all that so, I'll just link it here for you guys to check it out if you feel like it, instead of going all over it again.
I'm sorry for the bad vlogging! At that moment I decided to vlog it myself and it would've been better to have someone vlogging it for me but...I was still sleepy so, yeah.
With no further do, here it is!



Hope you enjoy the video and...thank you Puddin for a fun morning! Haha


And well, I kinda wanted to make a (very improvised) Harley Quinn look for this video, just to kinda match the whole theme. I took a few ideas from different pics of her online and came up with this! I was surprised of how much love you guys showed to the super short video I shared on my SNS as a small sneak peek for this video.
I actually want to make a better HQ makeup sometime soon, here are some pics of this particular one for now.
Thank you for all the good comments!! ♥




I'll see you next time! Bye bye~
Miss Harley Quinn
Thank you to my sister for the great into of this video!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com