Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Feb 22, 2017

๐Ÿ’• Valie's Day 2017 + Pressies ๐Ÿ’•



Hello lovelies!
I know Valentine's Day is pretty much over but, it's not too late to post this, right? I've been meaning to put this post together but...I had no time! So, here it is, even if it's a little late!

Since Valentine's day was on Tuesday, I wasn't planning to do much besides work. We always have a little celebration there with the kids. We also had a little guft exchange between teachers so, it was a good day in general.
After work, my friend and coworker Vero invited us over to her house to have a drink and celebrate. So, even tho it was a busy day, we had our little celebration.
I remember how I used to rave about Valentine's Day before but this year, I wasn't too worried aout having a plan or not and, I wasn't all crazy buying gifts and planning stuff. Things just happened in an unexpected way, and it was good that way.
Then I had a movie date with my friends as our way to celebrate Valie's Day. We went to watch the always sexy Mr. Grey in 50 Shades Darker. (good movie btw! A lot better than the first one!)
And last weekend I met my girls for lunch, coffee and another gift exchange!

I still believe Valentine's Day is not only about celebrating with a partner. It's also celebrating with friends, family, pets...even with yourself! It's sad to see how some people feel pressure on having boyfriend/girlfriend for this date. In the end...it's just an other day!
The most important thig is to spend it with the ones you love and try to show them your love everyday, not just on this day.

Now, let's move on to the pressies!(NOTE: Some of the candies couldn't make it to this post...they are already in my tummy~)
Beauty stuff such as facemasks and cleansing wipes and makeup

Because a girl can never have too many nail polishes, these babies are now joining the polish family, along with other nail goodies!
Makeup brushes!
cute accessories

the yummies that are left~~~

different cute goodies!

my new friend Leah! (one of my students gave it to me)


cute glass filled with marshmallows

As you know, I'll probably make separate posts as I use some of this things

Thank you to all the people who took the time to sent me a message or took a moment to spend with me on these date. I am surrounded by love, and I see it now more than ever. Also for those who gave me all those lovely gifts and notes. I love you all. ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com