Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Nov 6, 2017

Life Update September - October 2017: Confidence & Friendships



Hello babies!
Wow, these two months went by faster than expected~ As you probably already know, I've been taking some time off from work. And even tho I do go crazy sometimes, I've  done more than I thought I would. But as lazy as I can be, I have to admit I miss working...a lot!

As soon as Summer break ended, I decided to do a big closet cleaning to get rid of all the things I no longer use. My friend Lucy did the same thing so we had a few garage sales together. It was a lot of fun and a good way to earn a bit o money too. I still have things to get rid of so, who knows? Puffy boutique could be back some time~ maybe? hehe.
Aside from that, I've been doing a few side jobs such as helping a friend with some translation stuff. He has this exciting project going on and I'm glad I can help him with it in a way.

On September 19th a very scary earthquake shook the city. It was the first scary disaster in my life and even tho it wasn't as bad here as it was in other cities, it was a terrifying and sad experience. The one thing I did notice was seeing how people get together to help others in need. It was heartwarming. It made me change they way I see people. Helping each other is always a rewarding experience.

Like I mentioned in previous blogs (I think) I'm gonna be an auntie again! And it's going to happen soon cuz baby Luca is expected to be here next month. We celebrated my cousins baby shower on october 7th, baby showers always make it official to me. Let the countdown begin! And as always, it's nice to be reunited with the family, especially to celebrate something as exciting as this.

And finally, October, my favorite month of the year arrived. You know what that means, Halloween month! It was a fun month, and even tho I didn't end up planning something big to do for halloween, I had a lovely time with my friends. I was doing this October photo challenge on my SNS and you can find it here in case you wanna check it out.
Good bye October, until next year~

Lastly, these past two months came with experiences that helped me to grow as a person, I think I'm a little more confident when it comes to my role as a teacher. Thing is, I used to think I wasn't that good as a teacher. I mean, I love to teach and I always give my best but in a way, I felt I could never make it in a big school because I didn't know enough and, I had an experience that helped me realize I am good at what I do, I know learning is always good and I'm open to learn more but, I feel a lot more confident now.
Also, since I'm having more free time, I've been spending more time with people I love (Family & freinds). I became a lot closer to some friends and started spending time with great people I can call friends now as well. It feels great to spend  time with people I keep learning from, people I share likes with and who inspire me to do new things.

That'll be it for now, darlings. I'll see you in a couple of months for another life update. Until next time~!


2 comments:

  1. We should definitely reopen Puffy's boutique and I've been having lots of fun with you 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I'm sure we still have things to sell! (including those red heels that refuse to leave!) and, me too! I'm so glad we're spending all this time together!

      Delete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com