Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Apr 16, 2021

Perry Ellis 360° Coral ~ Spring Scent 🌸

Many, many years ago, when I was probably less than 15 years old, the classic 360° perfume was my everyday scent. I know now that it wasn't a scent for a girl that age and I'm not even sure I liked it that much. I just wanted it because someone I really admired at that time, wore it. Oh well... That's a random story to introduce my Spring Perfume.

It is the Perry Ellis 360° Coral which, in my opinion, is fruity yet fresh. I'm no good when it comes to describing scents so, I did some research to give you a proper one, hehe.

It is "an Amber Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are Pear, Bergamot, Peach, Apple and Pink Pepper; middle notes are Jasmine, Peony and Lily-of-the-Valley; base notes are Cashmere Wood, Tonka Bean, Musk and Amber."

I didn't even know there were things such as top, middle and base notes. Now I know. Guess I wasn't that wrong when I said "fruity"... there are some fruits in there too!

The presentation is kinda cheerful! Everything is coral and gold. The bottle has this gradient effect that makes it really pretty. Plus, the durability is great.

I bought it a couple of months ago but I think it's perfect for this warmer season. I know I'll wear it a lot more now.

Do you have any favorite Spring perfume?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com