Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 29, 2022

What I eat in a weekend


 I've been watching some of these videos online and I just really enjoy them! That's why I thought it'd be fun to write this post. I'm not sure if this will be interesting for some but yeah, I still wanted to share.

I do have to say that what I eat during the weekends really change depending on if I go out, buy take outs or, if I feel like prepping something nice.

Now that I'm on my own, I've been "cooking" or at least making my own food and planning my meals a lot more often and it's been a fun experience.

Don't expect to see anything fancy tho, I can be veeeery basic!

What I'm going to show you is what I ate last weekend, I decided to stay at home and prep my own meals. On a weekend, I don't really have an eating schedule, I pretty much eat when I get hungry.

Saturday January 23rd

Breaky:

I had breakfast around 10:30am I finish my morning classes at 10. Sometimes I have another cup of coffee during the class. I just didn't have enough time! I woke up late. Hehe.

I made some scrambled eggs with ketchup and a toast. I love to put ketchup on almost everything.

Of course I had my morning coffee, which was instant coffee cuz I'm lazy to make something nicer in the morning. My friend Diana gave me some sweet break the day before and I decided to eat it with my breakfast. It was super cute, super pink and, delish.

Lunch:
My lunch was around 3pm and it was pretty much leftovers. I had white rice and sardines in tomato sauce.

 I don't know how must people feel about sardines but I really like them. Also, I could eat white rice everyday.

My drink was this Korean Sparkling Melon Soda. It was so good! Not super sweet but it had this nice, artificial melon taste I really enjoy. Hehe.

And after my lunch I always crave something sweet. I had a couple of Lindor chocolates.

Dinner:

Dinner is something I skip sometimes or eat something really random depending on how hungry I am. My small dinner was around 9pm and I only had 2 small swiss rolls and a glass of cold chocolate milk.
FUN FACT: I can't drink milk if it's now flavored. I rarely do it and when I do, it has to be cold.

Night snack:

I decided to watch a movie that night and it is not the same to watch one without snacks. I chose Tostitos Salsa Verde because they are one of my favorites! Usually, I'd have them with a drink (beer or sake) but I could't drink any alcohol this time because of my booster shot. They said I shouldn't drink alcohol for 15 days... 


Sunday January 24th

Breaky:

On Sunday I usually get up around 9 or later, haha. I had breakfast around 10am. I made some french toasts, coffee and had some blueberries. I've been trying to eat more fruits and veggies cuz, even tho I like them, I don't have them as often as I should. Plus, blueberries have antioxidants and that, is a must!! 

One of my toasts has peanut butter and Choco Krispies on top, and the other one had Nutella and pink pearls.

Lunch:

Again, my lunch was around 3pm. This time I ate a bagel with philly, manchego cheese, sausages and ketchup. I usually put the sausages in the microwave and heat them until the become all wrinkly. To add some greens I had spinach.

And yeah, I had soda again~ this time it was a Korean Sparkling Calamansi Soda. I don't usually like these flavors but I never had calamansi before, I didn't even know exactly what it was. But it had a very special taste, not bad. It was a little stronger than the melon one.

Dessert was a Kinder Delice Chocolate. They are as good as small slices of chocolate cake.

Dinner:

Again, dinner was around 9:30pm and I just had two small donuts and cold chocolate milk.

Later that night I finally finished watching Shingeki No Kyojin The Final Season part 1 snacking on Pake Taxo cheese mix. I can't wait to watch the new season!

It's funny cuz as I was putting this post together I realized I didn't eat in between meals! I'm so proud, haha. Cuz I usually do it whenever I spend all day at home.  

I showed you how I drank soda with my lunch but I'm also trying to drink more water. Specially after the bad kidney infection I had last year. I always have this tumbler around me filled with water so I remember to drink water during the day. I won't lie, I don't think I drink 3ltr a day but hopefully I'll get there one day.

And there you have it, what I eat on a random weekend at home. Hope you enjoyed it, hehe. 

See you next time!! 😋

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome, and I think you could learn a little more about food, and is interesting to know how others eat in a daily basis... Well for me is entertaining, because I love food, can I teach and learn any recipe 😋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I defo have a lot to learn, that's why I enjoy watching food videos and shows. I love food too!! Hehe

      Delete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com