Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Apr 30, 2022

😸 Cat sitting #2



 Time to have a little update on Masha, Sassy and their relationship. I think I can slowly see some improvement. 

As I mentioned in my previous post, I started using aromatherapy for pets to help them relax not only around each other, but also because I had people working in the apartment and I know Masha always feels stressed when someone she doesn't know is around. And even tho Masha is still nervous, I think they are more relaxed around each other now. Plus, they stayed in the same room while the worker was here.

Sassy looks much more comfortable moving around the house and she even slaps Masha when needed. Is good that she's showing her she won't allow her to bully her.  

I had 2 weeks off for Spring break so I had more time to be here and check on them, I no longer kept them in separate rooms and, I even saw them chasing each other (in a playful way) without any growling or hissing. Big yay!

It's funny because even tho I try to keep their food bowls and little boxes separated, the use them both without caring if it's their own. I hope it is not a bad thing~ Masha and Michee used to do that too.

Like I said before, Sassy is a very sweet girl, it's hard not to love her. She likes to nap in the closet, loves Masha's favorite lizard toys too and also had a video call with her mom this month.

This is a short update but I'm really glad with how things are slowly developing between them. I'll see you next month with another Cat sitting update.

In case you missed the previous one: 😸 Cat sitting #1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com