Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Aug 21, 2023

Back to school pressies!


My Summer break is officially coming to an end. It always feels like it's just not long enough hehe. These past few weeks I've had some meetings and trainings so, it's been exhausting! 

I wanted to share this with you because I think it was such a sweet detail and, it made my day.

I don't think I've talked about this in here but, I love my English coordinator. I started working with her last year and she's just great, she's a great guide and support and and you just learn a lot from her. To welcome us to the new school year, she prepared this type of basket (more like a tray) full of goodies for all the english teachers. I didn't check what the others received but, I really liked what she gave me. She didn't only include things we could use at work but also personal, cute things.

This is the basket she gave us last year. I didn't share it here but it had some tea, hand cream, stationery and other goodies.

This year my basket was super personalized, everything is pink! Hehe. She told me she picked the items thinking about the things I'd like.

Let's take a look at the goodies!

This is how the tray looked when I received it.

Flor de la paz chamomile tea. It is an organic tea and it's perfect for a very needed relaxing afternoon. Especially with this rainy weather.

She chose strawberry Tic Tac for me because, they were pink, haha. But, they are also my favs.

"Pink Paradise" Sensa Zen Dreams body mist. It's a sweet but floral scent with great durability.

For stationery, I recevied a pink Sharpie, cute paper clips and post it labels.

She also included some cute accessories!

This is defo one of my fav items here, a vitamin E Moist Lip Plump by Saniye.

Harajuku Lovers Lil' Angel mini perfume. It smells delish and it has the cutest size! Perfect to carry around with you.

Mini hand sanitizer wipes. They are always very helpful.

Bailey's chocolate and a cute badge that says: "The future is now"

And of course, the bin/tray thingy. It's a plastic pink one. I'm sure I'll use it for some organization around the house.

And there you have it guys, my back to schoo pressie. My brain is not ready to fully go back to work yet but, I don't have another choice, hehe. Someone's gotta pay those bills. 

See you next time~! ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com