Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Aug 30, 2023

🛒 Walmart Finds | August 2023 |

 


Guys, it's time for another Walmart finds post. This time it's only focused on food, drinks and dessert. I don't think there's much more to say as an intro so, let's check these goodies!

First we hacve this Gochujang Korean hot pepper paste. Honestly, I bought it out of curiosity but I was afraid it'd be too spicy. Surprisingly, it is not. It's actually pretty good. Tt’s made from Korean chilli powder,  fermented soybean powder, glutinous rice powder and salt.  The flavor is a kinda like tomato with a slight sweet taste to it. Kind of a mix of sweet, sour and spicy. You know I'm no kitchen expert but I used it to season some chicken breasts and they came out really good. This presentation comes with 170g but I think thay have a bigger presentation. I'd defo buy it again.

Lately I've been obseesing ober these grape tomatoes. They are as cute as cherry tomatoes but, cheaper. The taste is great and it makes it easier for me to eat more veggies with my daily meals. I even have them as a part of my school lunch sometimes.

They're kinda cute 🍅

Yup, the Barbie The Movie boom continues. This time I bought these mini popsicles by Great Value. There's nothing too special about the popsicles but, they are really good. I've tried their bigger version before and I love them. It comes with 3 different flavors: lemon, tangerine and strawberry. (the strawberry ones are SO GOOD!). You get 4 popsicles of each flavor. To me, they are a little too small but some people think they have the perfect size. Plus, the box is pretty cute and the price was great.

In my previous post I shared the "black sauce" peanuts, now we have black sauce ruffles. Yeah, I'm into trying anything black sauces related. They were great but didn't have as much flavor as the others I've tried. Would I buy them again? Of course! They were cheaper than the peanuts so, they're a great cheap snack.

Lastly, we have this drink that was the thing I was the most excited about. Lemon-dou is a Japanese drink made out of crushed lemons, sparkling water and vodka. I had to try it! This particular one is bu Coca-cola and they have 3 different types: Honey Lemon (the one I got) which is the lightest one with 3.2% alcohol, Signature lemon with 5% alcohol and Devil Lemon, which is the strongest out of the 3 with 9% alcohol. I need to try the other 2 but, from what I've read and tried, these drinks are very fresh. The honey lemon wasn't really sour or too sweet, which I think some people will appreciate. Plus it's reaaaaally soft and easy to drink. Perfect for those who aren't into strong alcohol. I'll keep you updated when I try the others. 

And, that's it for this month guys! I'm excited cuz I think there is already some Halloween and Fall stuff in stores!
See you next time~! ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com