Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Sep 6, 2023

100 Get to know me questions tag

Random Get to know me post. This one is longer than the last one I did a year ago (I think?). I'm sure I already answered some of these questions before but, who knows? Maybe someone new is readong, haha, Then again, these question posts are always fun to answer and I see them as a good way to learn more about someone. 

Let's do this!

1. Are you a morning or night person?

Ah! I'd say a bit of both? I mean, I hate waking up early but I'm lazier to work in the afternoon / night. I guess it depends on what I'm doing~ hehe.

2. Are you afraid of the dark?

Not anymore. 

3. Are you an extrovert or introvert?

Extrovert, I think.

4. Are you double jointed?

Nope.

5. Are you left or right handed?

Left handed.

6. Are you more of a tidy person or a messy one?

I think I'm more on the messy side but, the mess annoys me at some point and I have to clean everything. (does it make any sense?)

7. Are you on time or always late?

Usually on time. I used to be always on time tho. Dunno what happened to me...

8. Are you ticklish?

A little, yeah.

9. Can you curl your tongue?

No, I can't! And most people I know can do it.

10. Can you ice skate?

Nope, I've tried once and it didn't work. It looks fun tho.

11. Can you wiggle your ears?

No. I wanted to many years ago.

12. Coffee or tea?

Always coffee.

13. Cookies, cake or donuts?

This is a very difficult one cuz I love the 3 of them but if I had to choose just one, it'd be donuts.

14. Did you ever participate in a talent show?

I don't think so. Honestly? I don't kbow if I have any "talent" haha.

15. Did you go to prom?

I don't think my schools had any proms. We had graduation celebrations but I can't remember having or going to prom.

16. Did you like school?

Not at all. Even tho I am a teacher now, I think school was never my thing. Don't get me wrong, I had friends and stuff but, I don't like studying and stuff.

17. Do you believe in ghosts?

Defo!

18. Do you bite your nails?

I don't anymore but, I did for a long time.

19. Do you consider yourself a good cook?

Haha. Not really. I mean, I've improved and I like my own cooking but, it's not everyone's cup of tea.

20. Do you enjoy dancing?

A lot! I'd say it's the only "exercise" I enjoy doing.

21. Do you enjoy DIY or crafts?

Yeah, but I'm not good at them.

22. Do you forgive easily?

Huh~ I guess it depends. It's not like I don't forgive but I wouldn't say I do it easily.

23. Do you have a nickname?

Mon / Moon

24. Do you have any allergies?

Not that I know.

25. Do you have any phobias?

I don't think so.

26. Do you have any piercings or tattoos?

I only have my ears pierced buuuuuut, I'm considering getting a tattoo~~~

27. Do you have children?

Nope.

28. Do you have pets?

Yeah, I have 2 cats: Sassy and Masha.


29. Do you have siblings?

Yup, a younger sister.

30. Do you prefer dogs or cats?

Difficult choice cuz I love both. I could say cats cuz right now I only have cats but, I do miss having a dog soemtimes.

31. Do you prefer Mac or PC?

PC just because I haven't used a Mac.

32. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?

The beach.

33. Do you prefer to bath or shower?

Baths but I rarely take one.

34. Do you sing in the shower?

Mmm... sometimes, I do.

35. Do you smoke?

Nope.

36. Do you speak any different languages?

English, Spanish and a little Japanese. (I'd include French but I forgot most of what I knew.)

37. Do you still have your wisdom teeth?

Yeah! is it weird?

38. Do you still watch cartoons?

Oh yeah, cartoons like The Simpsons or Family guy and of course, anime.

39. Do you/have you played any sports?

Not really. I'm not a sports person.

40. Does your name have a special meaning?

It does have a meaning but I don't think it's a special one.

41. Have you ever been hospitalized?

Luckily, not yet.

42. Have you ever been on a diet?

Never. I think I wanted to when I was younger but now I just don't care about it much. Unless I needed it for health reasons tho.

43. Have you ever been to a concert?

Not to many but yes, and I've loved them.

44. Have you ever gone camping?

Just when I was a girl and it was a school camp. I'm not sure if that's something I'd enjoy. I need my comfort!!

45. Have you ever met any celebrities?

Just random child actors from soap operas when I was younger. Back then it felt super special tho.

46. Have you ever skipped class?

Nah, I was very boring when I was in school.

47. Have you ever won something?

A lottery ticket a couple of year ago during my trip to Spain.

48. Have you had braces?

No but I wanted to. (when I was a girl tho, I don't want them anymore)

49. How are you feeling right now?

Really tired!

50. How tall are you?

158cms, I'm short, I know.

51. If money were no object what would you get for your next birthday?

A trip to Japan! hehe

52. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

Japan for sure. I wouldn't say no to other countries but JP is my #1 

53. Were you ever a scout or a brownie?

Never.

54. What city were you born in?

Morelia, MichoacĂĄn.

55. What did you last eat?

A lemon popsicle.

56. What did you want to be when you were younger?

A vet! I love animals. 

57. What do you do on a typical Friday night?

On a typical Friday night, just drink at home and relax after work. I might go out with my friends sometimes but, I guess it depends.

58. What is one food that you refuse to eat?

Papaya, exotic foods that include insects and weird parts of animal bodies. (intestines, brain and stuff)

59. What is one item on your bucket list?

Take a nice trip with my besties.

60. What is one item you can’t live without?

My laptop.

61. What is your shoe size?

6.5 to 7 in US size

62. What movie have you watched repeatedly?

SO MANY! Including Grease, Clueless ans Star Wars episode III.

63. What phone do you have (Apple or Android)?

Right now, apple

64. What should you be doing right now?

I should be relaxing but, I have a lot of work to finish. :')

65. What’s one goal you would like to accomplish this year?

Finish decorating my house, haha

66. What’s one of your pet peeves?

Love bombing, whistly nose noises and people who try to be extra funny.

67. What’s the last song you’ve listened to?

Maneskin - HONEY! (Are you coming?)

68. What’s the most expensive item of clothing that you own?

I don't know. I don't really pay attention to that anymore.

69. What’s the thing you can’t leave the house without?

My bag. I feel naked without it.

70. What’s your best physical feature?

I think it's my lips, hehe.

71. What’s your Chinese sign?

Rabbit!

72. What’s your current obsession?

Bleach! I'm 1000% obssesed with the latest season!

73. What’s your dream car?

A Mini Cooper.

74. What’s your favourite animal?

Bunnies, cats and dogs.

75. What’s your favourite book?

I don't have one. I'm not much of a reader.

76. What’s your favourite colour?

Pink.

77. What’s your favourite dessert?

Ice cream!

78. What’s your favourite drink?

Japanese Sake, beer, coca-cola and coffee.

79. What’s your favourite food?

Pizza, takoyaki, lasagna, sushi... and so on!

80. What’s your favourite foreign food?

Japanese and italian

81. What’s your favourite gadget?

My phone I guess. honestly I'm not really into gadgets.

82. What’s your favourite hobby?

Drinking, shopping, watching movies/anime, editing and hanging out with my friends.

83. What’s your favourite movie?

I have many! Including Clueless, The Amazing Spider-man 2, Star Wars and Ghibli movies.

84. What’s your favourite restaurant?

Sukiya.

85. What’s your favourite sandwich?

Grilled cheese sandwich.

86. What’s your favourite season?

Fall forever.

87. What’s your favourite series?

Then again, I have many! and they change from time to time but some I can think of rn are: Gilmore Girls, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Playful Kiss, etc. (I'd have to include many Kdramas and anime)

88. What’s your favourite snack?

Chips and nuts.

89. What’s your favourite sport to watch?

Football. (Go Cowboys!)

90. What’s your favourite thing to have for breakfast?

Eggies, waffles or chilaquiles.

91. What’s your full name?

Montserrat (that's all you need to know 😉)

92. Do you have a crush/like someone right now?

Not really~ I mean, I have many crushes but not on people I know. Is it weird? (introduce me to someone! LOLOL)

93. What’s your lucky number?

I wan to say 3 or 10.

94. What’s your star sign?

I'm a proud Gemini.

95. When is your birthday?

June 03rd.

96. Which city did you grow up in?

Toluca, Mex.

97. Which city do you live in now?

Same as above.

98. Who do you miss right now?

My dad.

99. Who is your celebrity crush?

Kim Hyun Joong, Paul Rudd and Hayden Christensen

100. Who’s your favourite fictional character?

I have a looooong list but I'll go with 2 of my favs atm. First one will be Matsumoto Rangiku from Bleach. She hasn't been on the show much lately but I still love her so, so much. The older I get, the more I am like her. Haha. The other one is Sagara Sousuke  from Full Metal Panic, Ive been rewatching the show and even tho he's the weirdest, I adore him.



And, there you have them guys, 100 questions, answered. Congrats (and thank you) if you read til the end. Feel free to answer some of the questions too! I'd love to learn more about others too. 😘

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com