Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Sep 13, 2023

Saniye Moist Lip Plump



Last month I receive this gloss as a part of the back to school pressies basket. I love lip products so I was really looking forward to trying it.

This gloss is by Saniye and it claims to make your lips look fuller for hours and give them a healthier look.


It's supposed to have Vitamin E along with advanced plumping ingredients. It's a transparent gloss with a non-sticly formula. It does keep your lips hydrated for a long time.

Almost as soon as you apply the product, you'll start feeling a kind of tingly sensation that might be a little uncomfortable for some. I don't really mind, it goes away after a while. I do have to say, it tastes really bad! It's like a bitter and slightly spicy taste. So, I wouldn't suggest kissing anyone while wearing it, haha.

Since it's transparent, you can apply it along with a lipstick and it still looks nice.

I decided to add 2 before and after pics cuz I was smiling on the first ones I took and I feel the difference doesn't show much.

I wasn't wearing wearing any lipstick but I did notice my lips turned pinkier. I like the color tho, it's like a "my lips but better" kind of thing.


I'd say that the difference is veeeery subtle but I see it. It does make my lips look more hydrated, without any dry lines and a tiny bit fuller, Specially on the upper lip.

I guess it's a fun product to try if you want something that is super subtle and temporary. I haven't really checked how long it lasts tho. 😅

And well, I think that's it for this post. It feels nice to share something makeup related for a change. 

See you next time~! ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com