Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Nov 6, 2023

Halloween pressie 2023 đź’€

 I know Halloween is over but, I still have something to show you, hehe. On the weekend before halloween, I had some activities with my friends and family. On saturday, we had a Halloween celebration with my family in which we decided to have a presents exchange. I loved it because, it felt like Christmas! Haha. So I wanted to show you what I recieved and a quick peek into what I gave too.

My sister received a gift from my mom. She included a skull figure, some candy and seasonal cookies and some decoration goodies for her house. I also gave her a small pressie but I forgot to take a pic of it.

And I got mom. Since she doesn't really love Halloween, I tried to include mostly seasonal snacks and drinks and only a couple of actual Halloween goodies. In the end, I really liked how her pressie turned out.

Here's what I put in the bucket (that I'm not showing in the pic...). The bucket reminded me of the Mc D's halloween buckets they had many years ago. The nostalgia!

Now, let's move on to my pressies! 

These are the only pics I took of the pressie before I took everything out. But, you still get the idea of how it looked like.

Now I'll show you what came in the pressie.

Everything came in this bucket, I was so happy to receive one of these too! I really wanted one. It was decorated with a gold fall garland.

First, we have some "Fangs" Cheetos and even tho they are not really a seasonal snack, I love to buy them during this time. They are just perfect!

I also receive this Jack O' Lantern that ligths up with batteries.

Then we have some "pan de muerto"  cookies.

Idk if this is everywhere but here, during Christmas, there is a plastic stocking filled wirh candy and I loooooved the fact that this year they also came out with a similar thing for halloween. This one comes with different kinds of candy.

I also received some cute stationery

and a trick or treat bag that I will be using as a shopping bag all year, hehe

Halloween gummies

I'm in love with these reusable ice cubes.

Witch hat lolli

Chocolate eggies

And, that's my pressie! My mom also gave me a bag full of yummies.


I'm still eating halloween candy and it makes me happy. I wanted to share this before October was over but, life's been super busy lately and I just couldn't put everything together. Anyway, November feels like a transition month to me, from spooky season to Christmas so, I thought I could still share it. Guess with this we officially close Halloween season.

I really hope you had a great month in general and a very happy Halloween! đź’€

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com