Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Feb 7, 2024

Podcasts Recommendations #2

A couple of year ago, I shared some podcasts I was obsessed with and said I was going to share a second part, even tho I never stopped listening to them, I just forgot to share it. I've been listening to many, I still listen to some and others are forgotten, for now.

Today, I'm going to share the ones I'm currently loving and can't miss each week. Surprisingly, we have 2 in spanish! So, let's check them out~

I'll start with the ones that are in English:

Girls Next Level: Some of you already know there was a moment in my life where I was obsessed with Playboy thanks to the reality show The Girls Next Door. So, I was super excited when Bridget Marquardt and Holly Madison decided to start a podcast together in which they go through every episode of the show, spilling the tea on everything that happened behind the scenes. They also have fun Q&As and special guests. Not long ago I rewatched the show so it's still pretty fresh. I really enjoy to relive everything as I listen to them sharing their real experiences. Plus, I just love them too much. This podcast is my motivation every Monday, hehe.

Let's Be Clear with Shannen Doherty: This is a recent one but it's still pretty good! I liked Shannen back in Beverly Hills 90210 and Charmed, those were two of my favorite shows growing up so, I defo had to give this one a chance. It is more of an informative / personal life and experiences kind of pod in which Shannen just opens up with her guests. 

Now let's move to the ones in Spanish~

Proyecto Evangelion: This one was my sister's recommendation and I've been enjoying every second of it, especially because I recently started rewatching the anime. They are pretty much just fans of the show who get together and analyze each episode with special guests, sharing opinions and thoughts but also interesting facts about the show that maybe I never paid enough attention before. I'm trying to watch an episode and then listen to the pod so I can have all the info fresh, hehe. I'm obsessed with the show again!

Se Regalan Dudas: Leticia Sahagún & Ashley Frangie, the hosts of this pod, are two best friends who pretty much talk about a bit of everything: life, relationships, books, psychology and more along with special guests. They always try to have deep conversations that have been pretty-eye opening and just helpful for me. I feel like, in a way, it's helping me to know and understand myself a little more.

And well, there you go! My favs at the moment. I'll link the previous post donw below in case you want to check it out. I still listen to some of the pods I mentioned back then.

Podcasts Recommendations #2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com