Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 31, 2024

Fictional Character Tag (Anime edition)

I randomly found this short tag and thought it'd be fun to try it. It wasn't specifically an anime tag but I'll make it an anime edition one this time. 

Here we go!

1. Which character was your first love? Mamoru Chiba (Sailor Moon). I still like him to this day, he's just not one of my main crushes anymore~ 

2. How would you describe all the characters you love? As in crushes, I usually like the cold type of characters, dark hair, fair skin. Those who don't express their feelings much. And if we talk about female characters, I think the ones I can identify with. But it's not always the case.

3. A character do you love that you think most people hate? Haruno Sakura from Naruto. At least people I know don't like her much. They find her annoying and useless, but I think she's a very strong character, not only physically, smart and caring. Plus, I love her unconditional love for Sasuske way too much.

4. Does one character in your life have a very strict personality? I'd say, Hitsugaya Toshiro (Bleach). He's strict and grumpy but, adorbs. ♡

5. A character you think you wouldn’t get along with? Zenitsu from Kimetsu No Yaiba. I just think I'd find him super annoying and wouldn't like to be around him much.

6. A character you’d travel the world with? It took me a while to choose this one but, I think I'd love to travel the world (and beyond) with Spike Spiegel. His chill personality would make our trips fun and filled with unexpected surprises.

7. A character you’d rely on to help you get over your fears? Himura Kenshin! I think he wouldn't judge me no matter what my fears were and, he'd help me with patience and care. He's the best. ♡

8. Where do most of the characters you love come from? Lately, anime characters. But I also love many from movies and TV shows.

9. A character you’re most likely to have weird dreams about? It depends on how you define "weird dreams" but it mostly happens with the characters I'm obsessed with at that moment.

10. A minor character you love: First I was going to say Julia from Cowboy Bebop but, I think even tho she's not in the show much, she's important in Spike's story so, Petra Ral (Shingeki No Kyojin). She dies in the first season so I think not many people remembers her much but, she was and still is one of my favorites.

11. What character represents your mentality? Ah! This is difficult cuz I it's a mix between different characters~ I've been rewatching Evangelion lately and some character analysis videos and, I realized I'm like Misato in many more ways than I thought I was. Which is not exactly good but, it's true.

I'm sure when I post this, I'll think of other characters I didn't include here and regret it but, I've watched too many shows so, it's hard to remember all of them. 😅 Anyway, that was it for this tag, maybe I'll do another one with other type of characters~ Idk. Let me know if you'd like to read that.

See you next time~! ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com