Last time I shared my fav lip combos was back in September last year and, even tho I still love those and wear them often, I've found myself reaching for slightly darker colors lately. So, I thought I could make an updated post to show you my go-to lippies at the moment. Plus, not long ago, a friend asked me to make an updated "What's in my makeup bag" post but, honestly? Things haven't changed much since the last time I shared it so, this could be something close to that. Hehe.
![]() |
| You can make it look a little darker by building up the color. Sometimes I'd even wear it with a lip gloss in a similar shade. |
![]() |
| Lastly, we have the Miniso Minimalist Lipstick in the shade 08 "Glossy". This one was a gift from my mom. I already had a matte one that she also gave me but, this one has a creamy finish and it lasts longer on my lips. |
![]() |
| It is a little lighter when you apply it on the lips, it's perfect for an everyday color. |
And, that's that. My 3 favs atm. Out of the 3, I'd say the Miniso lippie is the one I reach out for the most. Making these posts makes me miss buying makeup, haha.
See you next time~!💋

.jpg)



.jpg)



.jpg)
Nice Information, thanks for Sharing.........
ReplyDeleteKittySu Beauty is a Professional Makeup Brand in India offering luxury lipsticks, high-shine lip glosses, and premium beauty products for bold and confident looks.
High Pigment Lipstick
High Shine Lip Gloss
Glossy Lip Combo
Long Lasting Bold Lipstick
Hydrating Lip Gloss India
Long Lasting Lipstick
Luxury Lipstick India
Premium Lipstick India
Professional Makeup Brand India
Long Lasting Black Lipstick
Glad you found it helpful! x
Delete