Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 19, 2015

Pistacho Nails



Hello everyone!
I can't remember the last time I wore nail polish~~~ I still love it but I guess since I don't have as much free time as I used to, thinking what to wear on my nails doesn't look too important now.
The last "green" nail polish I bought didn't made me 100% happy, it looked more like a yellow-ish neon color once it dried, and even though this one looks a little too similar to that last one, it has a much more subtle yellow tone to it.

It's Kim Taylor KT05 "Pistacho" and I loved it from the moment I saw it. I think it's a bright but pretty color for Spring. I also wanted a color I could wear along with my latest Missha nail polish "The Style Dazzling Nail Polish" (A21M01)




So, this is what I'm currently wearing on my nails, nothing too elaborated. I usually like to apply a glittery polish on my ring fingers and use another color on the rest of my fingers. Nothing too complicated.

I feel like I've finally found the perfect green color for my nails! Hehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com