Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 18, 2015

Teacher's Day + Gifts!


Hi guys!
Last Friday we celebrated Teacher's Day! As every year, we got together for a nice meal, relaxing time and fun chats.

I know I've said it before but, I'm so lucky to work with a great group of people who are always supportive, friendly and I can keep learning from them. We've gone through a long journey since I started working there and I'm very thankful for everything.


Through all these years I've been working as a teacher, I've learnt a lot! And I think it has changed me a lot for the best. I know I have a lot to learn still but, that is the fun part! Not every day is the same when you work with kids, they are all different, fun, exhausting and very rewarding.

If you wanna read how my job has changed me make sure to click here! Hehe.
So I wanna wish a happy Teacher's day (even if it's a little late now) to every teacher out there! Especially to those who were my teachers, and the teachers I love and adore such as teacher friends and family. BIG CONGRATS because this is not an easy job, but I know it is one of the most challenging and beautiful ones. WE ROCK! Hehe.

Ok, moving on to the Teacher's day gifts! It's so cute how I started recieving them one day earlier! Thank you to all the parents and my kids for the lovely deets! I love them from the bottom of my heart!♥

YUMMIES


GOODIES





Not only I recieved gifts from school people but also from my dad and my friend, so big thank you to them too!! Some of the food stuff is not there anymore because...yeah, I ate it. Bwahaha!

This year we didn't took a group pic...BOO!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com