Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 15, 2015

Heart-to-heart: True Friends



Hello babies!
Long time no heart-to-heart posts! Because honestly, I wasn't really inspired of sure of what I wanted to talk about but, this morning I was doing some random kind of thinking about how lucky I am to have great friends with me and how happy I am to see them doing great things with their lives.

I guess it comes a time in life when you just /have/ to realize who your real friends are and the kind of people you want to have around you. I'm not trying to sound like I'm judging or making stereotypes or whatever. I think you guys would know what I mean.

I think it's sad to see how people sometimes just focus on being popular and be surrouded by a BIG group of people you have absolutely nothing in common with, than just "having fun" but nothing deeper than that. As if being the center of attention was the most important thing.
Ok, I know we all go throught that "I wanna be popular" stage in our lives but c'mon! I'd understand that if you're in high school and still, I would tell you to look for the right kind of people, honest, real and people you can trust and count on. And I'm saying this because I've met people like this, I've been close to people who would do things to be liked by people even if it doesn't make them feel
any good.
Talking about school... I was never the popular type~ YES I wanted to be but, guess it wasn't for me. On my first years of high school I met a lot of new people, I was pretty much one of the few new girls, everyone knew each other and I was pretty shy. I made some friends and one really good friend, we were kinda opposites but we got along really well. She was like the smart girl and I was the...
well... Usagi Tsukino type of girl. Hehe.
But for whatever reason eventually, we just took separate ways.
Then on my 3rd year of high school I started this "I don't know where I belong"stage and even though I had friends, I didn't really felt like I fitted there. And I think that went on for a long time!
I've met a lot of nice people I could hang out with and talk and all that but through my school years, a
lot of people I used to call friends, came into my life and then left. It is hard to understand why people leave like that but, I believe it is for a reason. You learn something from the people you meet. And maybe once whatever needs to happen happens, they just leave. I don't know if I'm making any sense right now.
I also think that, it comes a time in our lives when you gotta be around people who are in the same stage you're at, I mean, you can't be someone who has plans, dreams and aspirations and surround yourself by people who have no aspirations in life, who still think they can live like teenagers and have no responsabilities.
I know that can make me sound like a mother or whatever but, I've been there, and when that moment comes that people needs to go or you'll be dragged by them and won't be able to move forward.

I don't want to make this post any longer than it already is so, I feel like I'm in a moment where I know who my real friends are. It took me a long time and so many goodbyes. But even though I'm not the most popular person out there, I know I have people who truly care about me. It doesn't matter if we don't see each other everyday, if we don't live in the same city or even if we haven't seen each other in years. You just know who those people are, you just know you fit and feel comfortable around them. They know I am here for them as they are for me.
And of course, I have those BFFs that are always with me through good times, laughs and fun moments and also in sad and rough times. We cheer each other up, always give an advice, listen, take care and just love each other as sisters.
I couldn't ask for better friends! ♥


I know more people will come and go in my life and in your lives. Let's just remember to always cherish those people we get to call friends,
Even if it's just one! It's always better to have that one sincere person than a bunch of fakes. Hehe.d...
So, to finish this post, to me TRUE FRIENDS are those who will always be there for you, no matter how good or bad a situation can be, those who will always be honest with you, they will celebrate your achievements and let you know the things you did wrong. People who will always have an advice or wise words when you need it...I could go on but, you get my point, yeah?


And...this is the time where I say goodbye! Hope I didn't made this all confusing because of all that
crazy writing! Hehe.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com