Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 3, 2016

Mon's Kitchen: My favorite breakfast at the moment



Hello there lovelies!
It has been a while since I wrote something food related. Truth is, I've been cooking a little more often now to practice and improve my cooking. So hopefully I'll make some new cooking posts in the future.
For now, I want to share with you my favorite breakfast at the moment. And I mean, favorite. I've been obsessing over it for a while now.

Bagels are not something new or weird, I know. But we kinda made our own recipe for a quick, easy-to-make and yummy breakfast. When I eat breakfast I usually need to eat something salty, something sweet and of course...my beloved morning coffee.

All you need is:
♥ Bagels (we usually go for natural ones but, guess it's up to you)
♥ Manchego cheese
♥ Italian tomato sauce (usually buy Hunts' or Prego)
♥ Nutella
♥ Coffee hehe

Cut bagels in half, one will be the sweet one and the other half the salty. The sweet one will stay natural for now and on the other one we put some tomato sauce and a slice of cheese on top.
We put them both in the electric oven for about 10 minutes (depends).  I usually like to wait until the cheese gets a little toasted(?).
Once they are ready, we apply some nutella on the natural one and...that's pretty much it! A sweet bagel and a salty one.
I honestly love how the toasted cheese tastes with the tomato sauce. It is such a yummy mix!




As for my coffee, I've been loving the Necafe Vanilla coffee. I think it's limited edition but, I've seen it at walmart for a while so, hopefully it'll last longer. It is really good, taste and smell. Sometimes I like to add some cream from coffee mate. They are super cheap, really good and add that extra something to my morning coppie!

And, that is it for my fave breakfast at the moment! I find it easy to make, fast and yummy.
If you give it a try, let me know how you like it! What's your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?


2 comments:

  1. You should try avocado with feta cheese for the savory one and cream cheese, honey and pecans for the sweet one ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds yummy! Even tho I don't really eat avocado~~~ hehe. But I'll give it a try! Thanks for the idea! x

      Delete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com