Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jul 24, 2021

☾ CCP Sailor Moon Inner Scouts Sweatshirt

Meet the new addition to my Sailor Moon clothes, hehe. I usually try to collect a few items to make a haul before sharing them in here but I haven't been buying a lot of clothes lately and Idk when I'll buy or find more SM goodies.

It's kinda cool when I randomly find SM clothes at Cuidado con el Perro. But as most of the pieces I have from them, this is a men's sweatshirt. And I swear I was there just to buy some pressies but... it crossed my path and, I couldn't resist. 

This round neck, gray sweatshirt is called "Sudadera Sailor Recuadros" and it's kinda similar to the one I shared on my last Sailor Moon tees post, at least on the color, material and shape but, it is way more colorful! 

SM sweatshirt I recieved last X-mas as part of my pressies.

We can see Sailor Moon, Mercury, Venus and Jupiter in super bright, vibrant colors, which I really like. For some reason Mars is missing... I didn't notice until I started writing this post. Oops! I wonder why tho~ I mean, Mars is not one of my favs so I don't really mind not having her there but, it's still weird.

I think I've mentioned this before but, CCP has good quality clothes for pretty good prices and I loved how they came out with Sailor Moon licensed merch. The colors on this sweatshirt are super bright and vibrant! I really like that!!

Since it's a men's sweatshirt, I got it in a size "small" and it's still a tiny bit oversized, which doesn't really bother me cuz I like my sweatshirts to be a little oversized, but I could've bought an XS too.

Anyway, there's not much more I can say about it, just that I'm happy I got it. You can still find this one and a crop top I got earlier this month in stores. (this last one is actually on sale rn)


I'll link my other SM clothes posts in case you wanna check them out. 

☾ CCP Sailor Moon Graphic Tees!

☾ CCP Sailor Moon Graphic Tees Part 2 + others

See you next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com