Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jul 16, 2021

Starbucks Pike Place Roast Coffee


 Some of you already know I love my Starbucks (especially if you follow me on IG). I mean, I love coffee in general but Starbucks is one of my fav places, despite what people can think or say about it. That's why I wanted to share this coffee with you guys.

I am a coffee lover but I'm no expert at all. I'm not someone who can describe notes, types and all that fancy stuff, I'll just share my opinion here along with info from the package and the Starbucks website.

The Starbucks Pike Place Roast Ground Coffee was a gift I recieved last month. It is a medium roast with chocolate & toasted nut notes. It says is 100% ground Arabica coffee. 

The smell is strong and delicious, you can definitely find the chocolate in it. Taste wise, it is not super strong, that's why I like to add more coffee than suggested 😅 and I don't drink it when I want my coffee to wake me up in the morning. It's more like a coffee you'd like to enjoy on a rainy afternoon. 

It's still pretty good tho, not bitter at all and the nuts and chocolate notes are defo there. 

I've only had it black with some sugar, because I do like my drinks to be sweet, but I've heard it's also good with some milk. Mayble I'll try it like that one day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com