Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Aug 2, 2021

Mask Monday: LuLuLun Refreshing White Sheet Mask

After using LuLuLun facemasks, I can see why it is on of the most popular facemasks in Japan. Today we have the white sheet masks which are for a clear and translucent skin. Again, it is a 7 day pack so, you can use it everyday for a glowy and healthy look.

It contains Elderflower extract which is rich in vitamins, to give your skin a firm texture. The formula is very watery, not sticky at all and has a very subltle, fresh scent. Just like the others I've tried.


I don't wear then everyday everyday tho, it's more like every 2 days, at night. I do see a difference on my skin when I use them constantly, it looks healthier and more hydrated even on the next day. The quality of these masks (including the other 2 I've used) is really, really good.

I've mentioned this with my bestie before because we like to try different types and brands of face masks with different price ranges; it does make a difference when you use higher quality products.

I didn't change my skincare at all and they worked really well together.

I want to thank my friend Tomi again for introducing me and giving me the chance to try these masks. I'm in love now! 

I'll defo try to find and buy more LuLuLun products in the future.

I'll link the other 2 LuLuLun masks here in case you wanna check them out. They are all really, really cute!

♡ LULULUN Balance Moisture Face Mask

♡ LuLuLun Hydrating Blue Face Mask

bye bye~ ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com