Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Sep 13, 2022

😸 Cat sitting update!

When I shared my last cat sitting post, I was planning to make a quick update when Sassy left just to close the "series" so, here we are. 

The update will be slightly different than planned because, Sassy is officially part of my family! 

As I mentioned in the first post, Sassy's mom went to Europe for six months but, a lot happened in those 6 months and those changes would represent another big one for Sassy. So, in the end, we decided that it was best for her to stay here. I mean, the idea of saying goodbye kinda made me sad, we're happy to have her here and I think we all got used to each other, including Masha. Even tho they still fight at times, I knew she'd be lonely without Sassy. Plus, I saw how she struggled to adapt to a new place so, we didn't have the heart to put her throught it all over again.

I know it was hard for her mom to make this decision but I'm happy she trusted me to take care of her baby. 

I believe that when a cat (or any other pet) comes into your life, it's for a reason, and you should welcome it with love so yeah, she will be loved and spoiled in her new home. ♡

I think that is it, I just wanted to share the news, hehe. In case you missed how our story with Sassy started, here are all the links to the previous Cat sitting posts.

😸 Cat sitting #1

😸 Cat sitting #2

😸 Cat sitting #3

😸 Cat sitting #4

😸 Cat sitting #5

😸 Cat sitting #6

PS. These girls are spoiled, they received souvenirs from Spain! Thank you Maru!! ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com