Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Aug 20, 2024

What I've been watching lately 2024 #2

I finally watched enough non-Asian TV shows and movies to make a post sharing them. I think the genres are little random but, yeah. We are doing this, haha.

✩ The L Word Season 1

A while ago I was watching this YouTube video that talked about different shows and they mentioned something about The L Word. This is a show I watched years ago but I didn't remember much of it so, I decided to rewatch it.

It came out back in 2004! (where did time go!?). It's about the live of a group of lesbians and bisexuals in L.A, most of them are friends so, their stories are connected in a way. I mainly decided to watch it because of Kate Moennig, who is my woman crush. But the show in general is pretty good. There's a lot of drama but, there are some funny moments too.

Season 1 has 13 episodes and I believe the whole show has 6 seasons and even a sequel series called The L word generation Q. I haven't started watching season 2 yet and I don't think I'll watch the sequel after finishing the original show.

✩ Plus one at an Amish wedding


Ok, I am not a big fan of romantic comedies or Amish movies but, I do like Galadriel Stineman ever since I watched her in the Ben 10 Alien Swarm movie many years ago. Thing is, she mostly makes Amish romantic movies and I always end up watching them. So, here it is! This movie is about a successful doctor who lives in NY and is super in love with her voybriend, a vet who also works in NY. Thing is, she doesn't know anything about his family. One day he receives an invitation to his brother's wedding and asks her to come with him. That's when she finds out about his Amish past. 

I wouldn't say this is the best movie ever but, it's entertaining if you wanna watch something to pass the time.

✩ Chicago Party Aunt


This adult animation follows the life of Diane (the party Aunt) a divorced woman who likes to drink and party and her nephew, who ends up being his roommate. 
I randomly started watching this show since it was a Netflix suggestion but, I ended up enjoying it, it's really funny. 

It has 2 short seasons so far, it'd be cool to get a 3rd one but, nothing is confirmed yet.

My last 2 shows are true crime docuseries cuz, we all know I love that stuff.

✩ Worst Roommate Ever


This docuseries show different creepy roommate stories that turned people's lives into real nightmares. Each episode shows a different story with real testimonies along with some animation. 

The show has 2 short seasons that are defo worth watching. Season 1 has 5 episodes and season 2 has only 4.

✩ Caso Asunta


This drama is based on a real life murder case that happened in Spain back in 2013. It shows the timeline of the murder, evidence and part of the trials. The show is pretty good but I feel like it doesn't answer many questions. Guess it makes sense tho, because this case is still unsolved in a way.

It's is also a short show with only 6 episodes. 

And, there you go guys! Some of the things I've watched. As always, feel free to send me some recommendations or, let me know if you've watched some of them or plan to do it.

See you next time~! ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share my interests, stories and obsessions with you guys~! ♡

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com