Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Aug 14, 2024

Bioaqua Rice Raw Pulp Eye Cream

 


I think I mentioned this before but, lately, I've been really into trying skincare products from different Chinese stores that keep opening here where I live. I was already familiar with BIOAQUA since I've tried some serums before and I especially like their rice based products.

So, today we have the BIOAQUA Rice Raw Pulp Eye Cream, which is the eye cream I'm currently wearing every night, and sometimes in the morning too. 

This 20g. cream contains rice water and bifida lysate ferment (whatever that is, hehe). It is soft, light and thin but still very creamy. It absorbs nicely and pretty fast, leaving your skin around the eye area soft and hydrated. It has a very suble clean scent I can't really describe but, it's nice!

It claims to protect the tender eye skin, provide extra moisture properties to keep hydration and apparently, it has a whitening effect on the dark circles.

I've been using this cream for a couple of months now and I have to say it is one of my favs so far! It really makes my eyes look and feel hydrated, even makeup looks nicer around the area. It's been great with dark circles and fine lines too. Plus, it's super affordable. I think I'm defo buying it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share my interests, stories and obsessions with you guys~! ♡

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com