Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Sep 13, 2024

Limited Edition Coca-Cola Oreo

A couple of days ago, I shared the Oreo Coca-Cola cookies and, as I was finishing that post, I found there was a soda version too. Of course I had to go get it. And, even tho it would've been better to put both in one post, here I am, wrting a separate one cuz I just couldn't try them at the same time. Oh well~

Same as the cookies, the presentation has colors that represent both brands, so we have a lot of black and white, with some hints of red. I think the cookies had more red tho, it's as if Oreo was focusing more on Coke's colors and vice versa.

The can is pretty cool. It has the same idea as the cookies with a twist, but they both have the Coca-Cola bottle made out of what seems to be Oreo cookies. Honestly? It gives me Halloween vibes. Am I the only one who thinks that?

It is zero-sugar, which is not my favorite but it was good. Not super sweet tho. It's as if you were having coke with a slight chocolate taste to it. I think the smell of it is more oreoish than the actual flavor.

The whole concept of this soda is making "bestie connections". The QR code takes you to a link where you can synchronize your spotify with your bestie's which is pretty fun but I didn't really try it. They also have this"besties for limited time" quote going on that I just love.


All in all, I love that Coca-cola and Oreo decided to have this collab, it's fun and I love seeing 2 of my favs together. Being 1000% honest, the coke didn't impress me much and I defo liked the cookies a lot more. I'll be buying more of them. But, I don't regret trying the soda.

Let me know if you've tried it, if you want to and, what do you think.

I'll see you next time~!🎔

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share my interests, stories and obsessions with you guys~! ♡

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com