Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Sep 8, 2024

Limited Edition Oreo Coca-Cola


 Two of my favorite things decided to make a collaboration and came out with this super excited combination: Oreo cookies + Coca-Cola! What's not to love about that? I was super excited when I saw them and had to try them right away.

The presentation is kinda cool, the box has the classic Coca-Cola colors, red & black along with the Oreo logo. They have this fun bottle design made with cookies printed on it, it look very creative.

The cookies have the Oreo logo printed on one side and Coca-Cola themes on the other and they have their classic chocolate flavor. The creamy filling is bright red and tastes like Coca-Cola lollies. The best part is, the filling is fizzy! You know, like those popping candies. It's so much fun!


I bought a box with 4 packages but, there are smaller packages too if you wanna see if you like them first.

As I'm typing this, I found out there is an Oreo Coke too! I haven't seen it yet but I'm sure I'll try it as soon as I find it and probably share it around here too. i'm always looking for fun, different, new flavors to try!

See you next time~!♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share my interests, stories and obsessions with you guys~! ♡

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com