Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Sep 2, 2024

🛒 Walmart Finds | June / July / August 2024 |

It's time for another (short) Walmart finds post. This one should be called "Snacks and desserts" edition, hehe. 

Let's start!

Popcornopolis Pop Chilix Sandia are these fun spicy watermelon popcorn. They are super red and delish! You guys know I love trying new things and interesting flavors that might not be everyone's cup of tea but, I've been really loving them. They taste like slightly spicy watermelon gummies but, with the popcorn texture. Idk, eating them is a fun experience. So far, they only have a 90g presentation but it'd be cool to see them in a bigger version.

Oreo Celebra Chocolate con Cajeta Quemada. These were part of a 2 or 3 flavor special edition cookies that "celebrates" mexican flavors (I think). I got the burnt caramel because I didn't love the others that much, plus I love the whole pink box and presentation, hehe. I love Oreo in general so I just knew I had to try them. The box came with 4 packages with 6 cookies each. They were good, nothing too out of the ordinary but, good. I was expecting the cajeta flavor to be stronger tho.

Nissin Ramen Asia. Instant noodles are an essential in my house, hehe and lately, I've been loving these from Nissin. The Ramen Asia instant noodles come in 2 different flavors: Spicy seafood and spicy sesame. I've tried both and they are SO GOOD! Defo have an extra something you don't get with the other normal instant noodles.They taste more... natural to me? Idk how to explain. I couldn't take a pic of the seafood one cuz it's been out of stock in my closest Walmart.

I'm kinda late sharing these cuz I don't think they are in stores anymore since they were special edition but, I randomly found these two jelly flavors I found interesting: Banana Split and Lemon float. They were inspired by Grease which is one of my fav all time movies and I think there was a play in my country a while ago. Maybe that's why they came out with them. The banana split one was milk based while the lemon float was water based. Both were really good and I wish they kept them as regular flavors.

Sabritas Kacang Cheetos. These are peanuts but cheetos flavor. I got the 60g bag to try them but, there's a bigger version. They are good, and I think the idea is cool but, I wish the cheetos flavor was stronger. They were kinda sweet in a way~ Still, I think I'd buy them again.

And, that is that you guys. I feel like I haven't bought anything out of the ordinary, that's why this post is kinda short. Anyway, let me know if you have tried some of these or if you'd like to. Also, feel free to let me know if there's something fun or different I could try to find next time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share my interests, stories and obsessions with you guys~! ♡

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com