Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Sep 3, 2015

Life Update: My Summer break and back to work.



Hello everyone! It's time to take a quick break, drink some warm peppermint tea and type a bit of what has been going on in my life lately.
As some of you know, I enjoyed a whole month of Summer break, I had some plans for it but, not everything happened as planned. Let's go back to my plans and see what I did and didn't do of my to-do-list for the Summer:
- Massive Closet cleaning (DONE!)
- Giving away (I still have a few things to give away)
- Room re-decorating (Still in process)
- Automail (nope)
- Beauty school (I still need to check)

The first 2 weeks I pretty much wanted to just rest and I kinda did but, I also went through a very emotional ride. I even missed being at work to keep my mind busy. So, even tho I had some ups and downs, those weeks I got reunited with my aunts for a couple of family get togethers and long talks. It was great seeing them after a long, long time. Hopefully we'll keep it that way and reunite every now and then to stay in touch.
I didn't had a vacation out of town, but I had a few small trips out of the city and I gotta say that even tho it was a lot of fun, being on the road too many times in a few weeks can be tiring!


My first trip out of town was with my sister. we were planning to go to the big city on our own for a few days but in the end, we decided to make a one-day-trip. It was fun and such an adventure to go on our very own for the first time! We made it! If you want to read more about this trip and see some pics and the vlog, check it out here: "Out & About: alone in the big city for the first time!"

The second trip we made was to celebrate my friend Keisha's birthday. We went to a resort outside the city. Definitely felt like summer! Totally different weather, lots of water and swimming! Hehe. And yeah, there's a vlog and blog full of that too for you to check! "Out & About: Fun in the sun! ☼"

And the last trip was to attend to a Natsu Matsuri (Japanese Summer Festival) with my dad. It was a super HOT day but it was a lot of fun! Guess what! There is a blog on that one too! "Natsu Matsuri 2015" And well...I don't have a whole vlog about it but you can see a little of the Matsuri here: Natsu Matsuri 2015~

Aside from those, there were also some hangouts with my girls, met some friends I don't get to see that often, etc.

I worked on some room decoration but honestly, I couldn't finish everything I planned to do. I still need to paint, put some things I've been kinda DIYing together and stuff that just keeps popping out! Would you like to see it once it's finished?

And then, we have meetings before the school year starts begin. Slowly started saying goodbye to my break waking up early and going back to teacher-ish stuff~
Honestly, even being as lazy as I can be, I'm happy to be back to work and to slowly get my old routine back. It helps me to keep my mind busy from all the craziness going on around me, hehe.
A new school year feelis like a new challenge and a chance to do better things than the last one.
As for my vlogging, I've been enjoying every part of it! I kinda want to make other types of videos too! Just need to find the time~ If you want to suggest something for my channel, please let me know! All ideas are more than welcome! If you haven't subscribed yet, please subscribe for (mostly) weekly vlogs of my everyday. I'd ♥ to create a big YouTube family! And of course, check out my channel! "MonStar's Little Vlog"

That's it for now guys, how was your Summer break? Anythin gfun? Are you all back to school/work yet? Until next time!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com