Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Feb 10, 2018

Style, Skincare & Makeup Questionnaire. Feat. Mom!



Hi loves!
It's been a while since I did a questionnaire so, here's a new one! This time I have a special guest to answer it with me, my mom.
I believe mom has great taste in clothes and she always looks good. We do have different taste in some things but we share others as well as makeup and skincare tips.
Let's start with the questions!
(Mom's answers are red and mine are lilac)

STYLE

1. What is your favorite style to wear?
♡ I like to be fashionable... according to my age and what suits me. Buying clothes that are flattering. I love clothes!
♡ I really like super girly clothes but also casual~ I guess I wear pretty much whatever I like.

2. Who is your fashion role model?
♡ I dont have a fashion role model.. now that I live in Spain.. I try to follow trends and read a lot of fashion magazines!
♡ I'd say actress Jung So Min, mainly her characters in certain dramas such as "Can we get married?" & Nana Komatsu from Nana...don't judge me!

3. What do you always have on? 
♡ My rings and my watch... and my earrings
♡ My silver mid finger ring

4. What are your favorite jeans?
♡ I have a pair from forever 21 and I love them
♡ My slight ripped jeans from MANGO, atm

5. What are your favorite sunglasses? 
♡ I use them everyday.. I bought them at Stradivarious.. and another from Mango
♡ Black ones from Stradivarius that mom gave me like a year ago

6. What are your favorite shoes?
♡ I love high heels. I prefer shoes with platform....girly tennis and ballerinas.
♡ I love heels but I prefer cute comfortable ones.

7. Who influenced you to write about fashion?
♡ ohhh my dear daughter... (Yay! hehe)
♡ I don't really write about fashion much~

8. What is your fave store? 
♡ I have so many favs...Mango, Stradivarius, Okeysi, Calcedonia, Springfield, etc.
♡ Forever12, H&M & most recently, MANGO

9. Who is your fave fashion person on YouTube?
♡ my dear daughter, Mon  (Aww thanks!)
♡ Jen Kim (meejmuse), I love her style!

10. What is your favorite fabric?
♡ cotton...spandex with cotton
♡ I don't think I have a favorite fabric? There are certain fabrics I don't like but that's it.
11. Who is your favorite model?
♡ Cindy Crafford.
♡ Nana (AfterSchool)

12. If you had $ 5,000 to spend on any one item, what would it be?
♡ a good bag
♡ I honestly don't know. I'd rather spend it on makeup & skincare.

13. Heels or flats? 
♡ sometimes flats... it depends what Im wearing, sometimes heels. Both, I think
♡ It depends on where I'll be going that day and what I'll do

14. What purse do you currently use?
♡ One from tous and now, one from Parfois I love totes.. big ones
♡ A black tote from Mango

15. Is fashion in your blood or your jeans?
♡ in my blood...sobredosis hahah
♡ my jeans I guess? (I don't get it...)

SKINCARE

1. How many times do you wash your face daily? 
♡ Once
♡ Twice, one in the morning and one at night

2. What skin type do you have?
♡ Oily
♡ Normal to combination skin. It's also veeeery sensitive

3. What is your current facial wash?
♡ micelar water
♡ The Missha Creamy Latte Chocolate cleansing foam, I've been using it for years now and I love it.

4. Do you exfoliate?
♡ yes
♡ Yes

5. What brand do you use? 
♡ I love one from swiss apricot
♡ The Avon Clearskin Pore Penetrating Scrub. Too minty and fresh, so good!

6. What moisturizer do you use? 
♡ now one from Sisbela
♡ Deliplus Gold Progress 24k Cellular Regenerator 

7. Do you have freckles?
♡ no
♡ Just a few around my nose 

8. Do you use eye cream?
♡ yes
♡ I've been forcing myself to use it every night. Honestly I forget to use it sometimes.


MAKEUP

1. What foundation do you use? 
♡ One from Borjois
♡ I just finished the elf Flawless Finish Foundation

2. How about concealer? 
♡ Maybelline
♡ Last one I used was the TonyMoly Face Mix Cover Pot Concealer but I ran out of it not long ago...

3. Do you know your undertone color? 
♡ Honestly, I'm not sure but I always look for yellow undertones. I Think they suit my well
♡ The one time I checked it said it is a neutral undertone

4. What do you think of fake eyelashes? 
♡ I don't like it... I love mine
♡ I have some pairs that I haven't used. Ever. I think I'm just too lazy to apply them~

5. Did you know you were supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
♡ oh no...
♡ Oops...nope

6. What brand of mascara do you use?
♡ one from Maybelline .. one from Burjois
♡ Right now I'm using one from Rimmel

7. What makeup tools do you use in makeup application? 
♡ brushes
♡ Beauty blender and a few brushes

8. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
♡ sometimes
♡ No, but I want to start

9. For the face?
♡ only cream
♡ Toner sometimes, does it count?

10. What is your favourite eyeshadow? Colour or shade? 
♡ nude brown tones or plum too
♡ The ones mom gave me from Sephora not long ago and my Bloody Halloween palette from Etude House. I usually go for nudes, browns and sand colors.

11. Do you use pencil or liquid liner?
♡ pencil
♡ Both, but I have a hard time applying liquid eyeliner

12. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
♡ about two times
♡ I don't think I have poked my eye with eyeliner but, I do with mascara, many, many times~

13. What is your favourite lipstick?
♡ reds...matte from Astor... Burjois... Essence..Rimmel
♡ It's hard to choose just one. I've been loving the one I got from Stradivarius. Even tho I like to experiment with colors and finishes, I usually go for creamy ones.

14. How about lipgloss?
♡ I don't use it
♡ I don't use them much

15. What is your favourite blush to use?
♡ A pink one from Astor, the ones that my Mon gave to me.. different pínk shades
♡ The Physicians Formula Happy Booster blush in "Rose"

16. Do you like drugstore makeup?
♡ sometimes..  I love Druni
♡ Yeah, there are so many good quality brands for reasonable prices

17.  Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
♡ I would like...my daughters teach me a lot too
♡ I did years ago but I never actually went for it

18. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
♡ no
♡ Not that much. Only when I apply liquid liner...

19. Name a makeup crime that you hate?
♡ When you don't use your a color that matches your skin tone.. it looks horrible!
♡ Using a super dark lip liner along with a super light pearly lipstick

20. Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick or eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
♡ I love red lipsticks but neutral shades or nothing on eyes 
♡ The only colorful thing I go for would be lips. I kinda like to try a bit of everything, even tho I choose pale pinks or peachy colors on regular basis

21. If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use? 
♡ lipstick
♡ Foundation, to have even skin

22. Could you leave the house without any makeup on? 
♡ yes .. but I dont like it
♡ Yeah, I do that often

23. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
♡ sometimes hahah (you do!)
♡ Some days better than others I guess. But there's defo a diference between my makeup and no makeup face

24. In your opinion what is the BEST makeup line? 
♡ Lancome, Maybelline  
♡ Missha, Rimmel London, Tony Moly

25. What do you think of makeup?
♡ Its so great to have a litlle help to look beautiful !!
♡ I love it because it is not only a way to make you feel more beautiful and confident, but it's also a fun way to play a character, change looks, experiment with colors, techniques and tools; and remove everything at the end of the day.

That's it for this questionnaire, hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to answet it yourself! It's always fun to answer it with someone, It could be mom, sister, friend, cousin~ let me know if you do. I'd love to read! 



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Mon you are committing a HUGE crime by not using eye cream twice a day!! And the fact that your mom only cleanses once a day slightly bothers me 🙊 unless she's using a micellar water in the morning and a cleanser at night then I guess that's fine but still a fun post to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know, I've been using it at night everyday since the year started. I still need to find one that can work for me in the morning. As for my mom, I guess she didn't count the morning one because she does it when she showers(?) But yeah, she uses micellar water too.

      Delete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com