Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jun 15, 2020

🎀 Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Nude Palette | Review & Swatches |



Part of the b-day pressies I recieved from my friend Ceci (aka Jun-chan!) was this super duper cute palette from Physicians Formula, it is the Shimmer Strips Nude Palette.


I consider Physcians Formula to be a high end drusgtore makeup and skincare brand with really good quality and pretty pakaging. I've tried a few makeup products before and I do recommend them.

Ceci said that once she saw this palette, she thought it'd be perfect for me, even the packaging. And she was right. I love everything about it.

Let's check it out...

🎀 Packaging

Like I said, it is too pretty! I love the black lace on top of the satin pale pink fabric. The nude ribbon details add that extra something to it without looking like "too much."
The whole concept is on the same color scheme and has a super girly vibe to it.




It has a magnetic seal and the size is travel friendly. It also comes with a sponge applicator in a very interesting shape, haha. It doesn't come with a mirror.


🎀 Eyeshadows

This palette comes with 12 shimmers, from very light shades, to black. So it's perfect for day and night makeup looks.
What I really like about it is that there is no one color I wouldn't use, which doesn't happen often. There's usually at least one color I wouldn't use in most palettes. 


Pigmentation wise I think they are great and the shimmers are really well... shimmery! haha, which is something I look for when it comes to shimmers. Especially for the lower lid.



Here come the swatches! as you can see, they are all very, very pigmented.



Even the black shade is very black for a shimmer eyeshadow.

I don't know if it's a Physicians Formula thing but this palette is slightly scented. It has a herbal subtle scent. I remember my PF Happy Booster blush had a floral scent that eventually went away.

I've tried some of the colors already and they are easy to blend and have good durability.



And now that I've been talking about Ceci, she has a beauty IG account that you should totally visit if you like makeup and beauty. She reviews high end and drugstore brands as well as dupes and shares fun tips.
Go give Jun-chan some love! https://www.instagram.com/cecisaysyes/ 

See you next time~ ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com