Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Feb 14, 2021

The Husbando Tag!


It's Valentine's Day! We'll be seeing couple pics and people talking about their partners everywhere. I don't have a significant other but I do have a long list of husbandos and... sake! My true loves, LOLOL.

I know how forever alone that sounds... #SorryNotSorry. I found this tag a while ago and thought it'd be fun to share this it today.

The idea is to choose one waifu or husbando (which is hard having a long list) and answer 6 questions. So, let's do this! 

It was hard to choose but... I'm choosing a not-so- popular one, just because I didn't want to go for a character everyone knows and cuz I do believe this anime deserves more attention than it gets.

Who is your waifu or husbando? Military freak: Sagara Sousuke

Where is he from? Full Metal Panic!

Why do you love him? Because he's so weird and frustrating but strong and kinda cute at the same time. Sometimes you wanna slap him, but others you just wanna hug him.

When is his birthday? July 07th

Do you own any merch of him? Not really~ Since FMP it's not a very popular anime, it's hard to find merch, and the one available is too expensive! I do have the series on DVD and a Kaname figurine tho. But nothing Sousuke related yet.

Who is your number 2 guy? I don't know if there are number ones or twos here cuz my obsession with them kinda changes every now and then. But I'm gonna go for a popular one here: Uchiha Sasuke!



There you have it! My husbando tag. Feel free to answer these questions about your husbandos & waifus if you feel like it. This was a short tag but I believe there are 2 others that are a little longer. Let me know if you'd like me to answer them too in the future.

Oh yeah, Happy Valentine's Day! Enjoy it with your fav person, pet or... drink! 😉♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com