Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Aug 1, 2015

31 Day Challenge: Photo A Day - July -


Hey there lovelies!
On July my sister challenged me and 2 of our friends to do this 31 Day challenge thingy on Instagram. I don't usually do this type of things because sometimes it's hard to keep up with it, especially when you are busy. Anyways, the idea of doing it was fun so, I decided to try and go for it.
Here are the 31 pictures of this challenge all together in one post. 1 photo each day:


Day 1: Self Portrait. #31 Day Challenge "A photo a day, July" day 1: Self portrait


📷

Challenged by @xpanda_boox! Let's see if I can keep up with this!!




Day 2: Busy. "#31DayChallenge "A photo a day, July" day 2: Bust. Lots of things to finish before the end of the school year. #ProudTeacher #Preschool






Day 3: Best part of your day."#31DayChallenge A photo a day, July" day 3: Best part of your day.Big laughs with this little lady.
She's too adorbs! #Work
👶



Day 4: Fun. "#31DayChallenge "A photo a day, July" day 4: Fun. I always have the funniest moments with these girls, no matter what we do. #Friends
🚺 🚺 🚺 🚺"






Day 5: On the floor. "#31DayChallenge "A photo a day, July" day 5: on the floor. Relaxing on a Sunday night drinking some #JiaDuoBao Herbal tea.
🍵


Day 6: Chair. #31DayChallenge "A photo a day, July" day 6: Chair. #Michee #CatsOfInstagram
😺


Day 7: #31DayChallenge "A photo a day, July" day 7: Garden. I don't really have a garden so, here are some #flowers we have outside the house.
🌷


Day 8: #31DayChallenge "A photo a day, July" day 8: lunch. My not-so-good home cooked lunch. Plus, my friend gave me a chocolate/cappuccino jelly. So good!

Day 9: #31DayChallenge "A photo a day, July" day 9: #BIG

Day 10: #31DayChallenge "A photo a day, July" day 10: Your favorite color. #pink!
 #PinkLover


Day 11: #31DayChallenge "A photo a day, July" day 11: Letter. ♥ #Love! My handwriting is so ugly tho!


Day 12: #31DayChallenge "A photo a day, July" day 12: Texture. #MyWallet #MiniPolkaDots


Day 13: #31DayChallenge "A photo a day, July" day 13: Open. My #EtudeHouse Bloody Halloween eye shadow palette.
👀 .


Day 14: #31DayChallenge "A photo a day, July" day 14: Building. Straight from my kids' workbook! (A day late! Oopss!)


Day 15: #31DayChallenge "A photo a day, July" day 15: Finger. (fingerss in this case!) wearing one of my everyday favorite #rings


Day 16: #31DayChallenge "A photo a day, July" day 16: Sign. #ZodiacSign #Gemini.


Day 17: #31DayChallenge "A photo a day, July" day 17: Your addiction. Mr. Oh So Perfect #KimHyunJoong

Day 18: #31DayChallenge "A photo a day, July" day 18: Plate. Yesterday at the Chinese buffet with the girlies. #Xus #Food 🍛




Day 19: #31DayChallenge "A photo a day, July" day 19: Animal/insect/pet. My furry babies Tink (a chihuahua mix) and Michee (rescued cat). Love them a ton!
🐶 🐱#DogsOfInstagram #CatsOfInstagram


Day 20: #31DayChallenge "A photo a day, July" day 20: Eyes.
👀 .


Day 21: #31DayChallenge "A photo a day, July" day 21: 9 o' clock. 9pm~~ 



Day 22: #31DayChallenge "A photo a day, July" day 22: Upside down. #SpiderMan


Day 23: #31DayChallenge "A photo a day, July" day 23: Mirror. Bathroom mirror #selca

Day 24: #31DayChallenge "A photo a day, July" day 24: A stranger. / I totally forgot yesterday's photo, especially because I would feel very uncomfortable taking a picture of a random someone so, here's a nice quote involving a stranger! / #quote #smile
🌈 😃

Day 25: #31DayChallenge "A photo a day, July" day 25: Heart. ♥


Day 26: #31DayChallenge "A photo a day, July" day 26: Sunshine.☼ Earlier today when it was super sunny and hot!


Day 27: #31DayChallenge "A photo a day, July" day 27: On the road. Enjoying not being the driver for a change! Hehe.
🚗

Day 28: #31DayChallenge "A photo a day, July" day 28: Cup. My fave cup in the whole wide world! #playfulkiss #BaekSeungJo


Day 29: #31DayChallenge "A photo a day, July" day 29: Last thing you bought. Some random hair ties.
 

Day 30: #31DayChallenge "A photo a day, July" day 30: Calm. Relaxing with some #BubbleTea #chai #yum

Day 31: #31DayChallenge "A photo a day, July" day 31: Toothbrush. OK last pic of the challenge! Can't believe I made it to the end. (I know I skipped a few days and uploaded more than one pic a day a couple of times but, yeah~~~~~ hehe) #GoodbyeJuly!

So, yay! I finished the whole challenge! (gotta say out of the 4 people involved on this challenge I was the ONLY one who posted the 31 photos, thank you!)

And with this, I say goodbye to the month of July!

For more pics of my everyday, follow me on Instagram! I update it a lot! @monstar03

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com