Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Aug 22, 2018

Me from A to Z



Hi guys!
Here comes a "get to know me" kind of post. I saw this Me from A to Z thing while I was looking for some BuJo inspo and thought it'd be fun to share here.
I did something similar last year in a Things I'm thankful for ABC. I'll try to find things most people don't know about me or things I haven't mentioned in previous questionnaires or tags.
Let's do this!

A is for Autumn which has to be my favorite season of the year. Not only because of Halloween and its vibe but also because of its weather, colors and fashion.

B is for Beer. I'll always choose a nice and cold beer over wine. I especially like dark beer.

C is for Coffee. I know, no surprise here! I'm a coffee addict and I just can't function properly without my morning coffee.

D is for Dentist. I have a strong fear for dentists. They make me so nervous, and my last experience with them wasn't pleasant at all.

E is for Explosive. That's because I can have a very explosive temperament at times.

F is French. A language I studied for 6 years with no success. My French is pretty basic for someone who took classes for that long.

G is for Grease. One of my all time favorite movies.

H is for Halloween. I'm sure most of you saw this one coming. Halloween is my favorite holiday. I like it more than Christmas!

is for Inpatient. Even tho it's been getting better thanks to my job, I've always been a very inpatient person.

is for Jokes. I suck at telling jokes and... I'm too slow when it comes to understanding them. Also because, I laugh at the most silly and simple ones.

K is for Kind. I always try to be kind to others and I appreciate kindness in people.

L is for Lazy. I have an active life and as much as I enjoy it, I will always accept and take a chance to be lazy. There's something satisfying about doing absolutely nothing every once in a while.

M is for Murder cases. Not everyone knows this but I really enjoy to watch them. I find them really interesting. From the investigation, how they did it and the reasons behind it. Favorite thing to watch before going to sleep.

N is for Naive. Because yeah, I can be too naive sometimes...

O is for Obsessed. I tend to obsess over things quickly

P is for Posessive. This is not as strong as it was before but there's a part of me who stll thinks "Hey, what's mine, is mine. Period!" 

Q is for Quote. "Hold the vision, Trust the process" this is a quote I try to live by.

R is for Rabbit. My lunar year is the year of the rabbit, which is funny because I also happen to collect them.

S is for Silly. I can be veeeery silly once you get to really know me and, I'm not ashamed of it. LOL.

T is for Teacher. Which has been one of the most fullfilling and rewarding things in my life.

U is for Unbreakable. One of my fav songs from Kim Hyun Joong (couldn't think of something better hehe) 

V is for Valencia a place a fell in love with and hope to visit again someday.

W is for Witch. Because I'm obsessed with witches, magic and I'd become one if I could.

X is for eXpressive. (I didn't want to go for the typical "x-ray") I have a very expressive face which makes it hard for me to hide my true thoughts and feelings about things.

Y is for Yelling. I feel like, I'm an expert at it when I'm really mad. Oops!

is for Zombies. Years ago I wanted to have a zombie themed wedding reception. No joke.

This was a bit harder than I thought but I hope you enjoyed it and got to learn something else (probably random) about me. Feel free to do this too! it's always a fun way to get to know people!


2 comments:

  1. I love how you enjoy this season, it's wonderful to meet special people who love Halloween ❤️❤️❤️������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Every year I try to live and breathe halloween as much as I can, all October long. Hehe

      Delete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com