Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

May 27, 2019

👯 | 30 Day Blogging Challenge | Day 27: What's In My Closet



When I first checked the list of posts for this challenge I thought I would organize and clean my closet before getting to this day so I could make it look decent but, guess what? It didn't happen. I've been busy and I totally forgot to do it. So even tho it is not super messy, it's not exactly at its best.

What's in my closet

My closet is divided in 3 sections so i thought it'd be easier to explain them separately. This is how it's going to be:




Section 1:

At the top I have my handbags, shopping bags and makeup bags that I'm not currently using and a box with some Christmas decoration. (messy, I know.)




At the bottom is where I keep my dresses, skirts and overalls. I try to have a certain order and even tried to have them color coded but it doesn't always stay that way. On the right I have my skirts (and Haruno Sakura cosplay, hehe), followed by short dresses. On the left side I have some maxi dresses and stuff I don't reach out for that often.


In there I also have a small night table where I keep random stuff. And over and under it you'll find my high heels.




Section 2:

At the top I have a suitcase where I have most of my costumes and very old cosplays. The bunny bag on top has lots of teacher materials.
You can also see my Enchanted Princess Barbie doll and a box with (part of) my halloween decoration.



The bottom part is divided into more sections where I have (from top to bottom): Thick Winter weaters and pj's, jeans, pants, shorts, leggings and thinner sweaters. And, sweatshirts. 



Ok, here comes the messiest part of my closet. Here is where I keep my most used shoes (flats, sleepers, flat sandals and tennis shoes). No matter how many times I try to organize it, it always ends up looking like this.



Section 3:

At the top I have like 5 - 6 boxes full of Halloween decoration. The SNK shopping bag has... more bags from stores I like and stuff.


Spice Girls sticker! Haha
On this side you'll find jackets, coats, boots and ankle boots. Mostly my winter stuff.



shoes are also super messy on this side...

I also have some bags with some of my precious chilhood treasures and anime stuff I keep buying.
And, that's it for my closet! Sorry about the mess and I hope you enjoyed this super quick tour. I'm thinking about making a "cleaning my closet" video so, let me know if you'd like to see that in the future.




2 comments:

  1. Wow.. I thought mine was messy 😲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Well, now you know it's not as messy. I'll clean it during my Summer break tho.

      Delete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com