Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Jan 21, 2022

What I've been watching lately (late 2021 til today)

I've been meaning to share this post for a couple of months now but I couldn't find the right time to write it. That's why you'll find shows that I mostly watched last year and others I'm still watching because they're ongoing or I haven't finished them yet. Most of the anime were recommendations from my friends.

They are in no order or genre and most, if not all, of them are anime or Japanese~ hehe.

Here we go!

 Ju-On Origins

Ju-On is a Netflix Horror series based on the Ju-On movie franchise. It's about a paranormal researcher who is investigating a cursed house. Through 6 episodes we can see different curses connected to this house. From what I know, it is season one so maybe they will come up with more episodes eventually.

☆ Cowboy Bebop Live Action

I know many people have mixed feelings and different opinions about this show but, 1: I watched it as soon as it came out and it's part of what I've watched lately and 2: I liked it. I won't talk about that much cuz I have a separate post about it. If you watched the anime, you know what this is about, if not, it is a show about space bounty hunters and their adventures trying to catch good bounties. They have totally different personalities and that makes it fun, plus they are always short on cash. Spike's past plays an important role in  his character, which I love. I know my description doesn't sound too good but Cowboy Bebop was and still is an amazing anime and I really recommend giving the Netflix's live action adaptation a chance. You may be surprised.

☆ Mieruko-Chan


Mieruko-chan is about a high school student who suddenly starts seeing ghosts and the way she has to deal with that in her everyday life. It is only 12 episodes long and it is really good! I really want it to have a 2nd season, there are a lot of things without answers! The ghosts are kinda creepy and some of them even have episodes showing their stories. 

☆ Kimetsu No Yaiba


Who hasn't watched this show already? It took me a while to watch it but my friends were fangirling over it so, I decided to give it a chance and I loved it. I watched the 1st season and the movie before the 2nd season premiered. I don't think I'll talk about what this one is about cuz it is one of the most popular anime at the moment. Surprisingly, I'm caught up with the show so far and I'm really enjoying the new episodes.

☆ HoriMiya


This was another recommendation and guys... I'm obsessed! I've watched it like 3 times already. HoriMiya is a 13 episodes show about a popular girl at school (Hori) and a "gloomy" guy (Miyamura) who become really close friends and fall in love despite their differences. It is a romantic comedy that also has a live action version that I haven't seen and old OVA type of episodes back from 2012 I think. I defo, defo recommend this one, you can't get enough of it and its characters.

☆ Shadows House


This anime is completely different from other shows I've seen and it was also a recommendation. It tells the story of shadow people who live in a big mansion and have to use living dolls to express their emotions.  But, there are many mysteries behind the house and its people. Season one has 13 episodes and apparently there will be a second one, just dunno when.

☆ Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi 

Aka "My Senpai is Annoying", is a romantic comedy that shows the development of the relationship between Igarashi and Takeda senpai. It also shows everyday situations at work and life in general. It doesn't only focus on these two characters. We get to see more from their co-workers, their life and relationships too. I really loved this show, it's very... lightweight(?). Season 1 only has 12 episodes. It went by too fast.

And I think that's it for now. I might make another post in the future since I'm watching other random shows on Netflix that have been entertaining for me so, yeah. Let me know if you have seen one of these or if you'd like to watch them.

See you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Muy bien!! vámonos por My Senpai is Annoying y te digo como me va! Saludos Mon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si, si!! Esa esta padrisima!! Ojala te guste!! xox

      Delete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com