Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Apr 19, 2016

Expo MAGYC 2016 mini haul



Hello there guys!
Last weekend I went with my friends to another Expo Magyc. It's been sooooo long since the last time I went there. I think like a year ago? Maybe even more~!
I pretty much went to spend some time with the girls and see old friends too! Got reunited with some great people I truly adore and I'm so glad we got the chance to spend the day together.

As usual, I can't help to buy some stuff, but this time I kinda sticked to the budget and didn't bought like a crazy person. I mainly wanted to buy some unique stuff and tried not to spend money on figurines and cute things that have no use. TRIED!
NOTE: I haven't tried any of the stuff I bought, so no reviews or thoughts. That might come later.

Let me show you what I got this time:

♥ VOV Lipstick: First time seeing/buying something from VOV. So far I know it is a Korean brand, I think it could be like one of those cheaper drugstore brands but, I have no idea. I haven't even looked at the color of the lippie or searched for some info. It was one of those moments when you see makeup, you want it and it's super cheap. We will see if I like how it works and...if I like the color!


Sailor Moon 20th Anniversary towel: Ok, this was something I /had/ to get! I've been a Sailor Moon fan since I was a little girl but, this towel has a purpose! I bought it for my face!! When I saw it, I fell for it! They had other designs too. Price was super good too!


♥ Sailor Moon mug: Yeah, more SM! I always say I won't buy more cuz I already have too many but...this one is just so cute that,,,I couldn't say no! It says "Fight like a girl" and I drink too much coffee so, I'll use it for sure.


♥ Detective Conan Japanese Movie Mini poster: Yeah, this might be one of those things that you can just not get but, I don't have many (or any!) DC things. Honestly, it was beyond cheap and maybe it's useless but I'm happy to have it.


♥ Bourbon Petit Choco filled cookies: I love to try Japanese (and just Asian) snacks so, I can't help to buy some when I see new ones. The package is SO cute and well, chocolate is a must-try so, yeah.
I bought another package of vanilla cookies but those were for my friend so, they didn't make it to this post. Same brand tho!

Bourbon Petit Crispy Prawn Shrimp Crisp Snack: What a LONG name! Definitely looking forward to try them!

♥ Kyoshin Mochi Green Apple Candy


And these two were gifts from Dee Dee eonni (thank you!):
♥ Levi Heichou bookmark

♥ Bunny Sticker (Year of the rabbit is my chinese year.)


As for food, I only had this super duper yummy ice-cream! I just forgot the name of the brand...but it was SO good. I had marzipan and churros flavor. Deffo a new experience.



And that is everything I bought. Not too much this time compared to other years. It was a fun day in general!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com