Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Apr 13, 2016

Life update: Working out, my cooking improvement and Netflix!



Hello everyone! It is time for a life update...again! LOL. Why is this year going by so fast?!

At the beginning of the year I started working out on my own, I got to say I wasn't doing much and it was SO hard for me, I was super sore and got tired pretty easily. Then I started doing it with my friends and we've been doing it for a while now. It is not only funnier that way, but also makes me feel a lot more motivated and I don't miss a day doing it with company. I got to say my attitude towards working out has changed a lot, I have better condition and since my friends have been doing it for a long time now, they give me good advice as in how to do it better. It's also a good way to release stress and tension.
Speaking of exercise/body I have to say that I've been gaining a little weight! I didn't talked much about this but, last year (and I think even for over a year) I started losing weight like crazy without controling it. I wasn't dieting or anything, at first I thought it was due to stress and a busy life but I think last year it was all about my emotional state. I /think/ part of what made me start to gain some weight again is that emotionally, I feel a lot better now. I don't know if that makes any sense tho. Hehe. But yeah, I'm kinda happy about that. I want to mantain a healthy weight, eating what I want (not in a crazy way) and working out.

I had two weeks off for Spring break. During that time, I had the chance to attend to my friend Arya's (aka Abrahel) show presentation. I'm not sure if I mentioned this before in here (I know I did on some of my vlogs) but this is something she has been working for a while now and the day was finally here. I was so excited to be there for her and see her acting! I had so many fangirl moments seeing her on screen! She's such a talented lady and I adore her tons. So proud and happy for her. The show is called "La Virgen de Estambul" and hopefully they will start filming the whole show pretty soon. Arya baby, you have a #1 fan here! Hehe.
During my break I also did my usual closet cleaning, some stuff around the house, you know, all the things you can't do while you work. I didn't really go out of the city but I did went to some new places and met new people. Which is fun! Haha. I've been enjoying spending time with friends I became a lot closer to. I can say I'm opening myself to do new things, meeting new people, and going to new places.
And well, my never ending battle in the kitchen is strong again since I want to start practicing my cooking and really improve. It can be a little hard sometimes because I don't have all the time I need to prepare something really new and good but I'll be ok with the basics during the week and maybe take some more time to prepare something a little more complicated every now and then during the weekends. So far, I can tell I have improved a lot, and I mean, A LOT!
I made cupcakes! Pretty much by myself and they came out good! (aside from the decoration...it is harder than I thought!) I feel like I'm in a "how-to-housewife mode". I want to learn so many things that need to be done around the house and I want to do well.

I know this may be a little (too) late but...I was finally introduced to the world of Netflix! Everyone used to talk about it and well, I finally had my Netflix experience. HA! Could it become an addiction? I don't know yet!

Moving on; remember when I used to go to Expo MAGYC, all cosplayed and stuff? Me neither! haha. It feels like it was SO long ago~ I miss it, it used to be a lot of fun. Well, I did go to the expo earlier on April, pretty much for shopping reasons and to spend some time with the girls, just like the old days. Great thing was, I got reunited with some old friends! So, even tho it was a bit different this time, it turned out to be such a fun, fun day.

I got to admit, these past few months I've been neglecting the vlogging a little~~~ Sorry about that. I've been kinda busy with work and house stuff (not worth vlogging) and when I go out and do something fun, I forget to vlog sometimes, kinda get caught up in the moment. But I'm trying my best to take you guys with me most of the time (as long as it's not house work!)
Another thing I want to mention is that, every now and then, I will upload some Spain vlogs that my mom and Jose send me. They know how I share some pictures with you all and wanted to send some videos for my little YT family to see.
So to check  those vlogs and my weekly vlogs, don't forget to click on the subscribe button to become a part of that little virtual family. I love to share my stuff with you guys, I really do so, yeah.

Random hair update: I just cut my bangs! Even tho I have a love-hate relationship with them!

Well sweets, that is it for now. At least I think it is. Life has been busy and it's about to become even busier! The next 3 months will be the busiest at work! So many things coming, so much to do but, I'll tell you guys what happens when the time comes.


xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com