Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Aug 17, 2021

Pretty in Pink Pressies Haul

Yesterday my Jun-chan (aka Ceci) stopped by to give me my belated bday pressie. We've been so busy lately that we didn't have the time to meet before (add to that the pandemic), so it was really nice to see her and chat even if it was for a little bit.

I wanted to share this pressies because everything matches perfectly and it's too pretty to look at. It was also a very thoughtful gift. Like she said, everything was chosen thinking about my style and the things I like.

She knows me well~
Let's start!

Everything came in this Hello Kitty makeup bag from Miniso. It is a pastel pink bag with Hello Kitty and bows in gold. I think it looks super classy! Also the material is very soft and the size is perfect to carry a lot with you.

Ceci always includes a letter in her gifts and personally, I looove letters. This time she wrote it in a Mean Girls card. How cool is it? Even the envelope had a cool desing inside. 

Next we have a Hello Kitty Travel Bottle Set. Which is actually a very useful gift, especially because I didn't have anything like it. This one is also from Miniso.

It comes with 4 bottles and a spatula (that is barely showing on the pic, hehe)

She also included so pink chocolate cuz... I JUST LOVE CHOCOLATE! These are Bon o Bon waffer strawberry chocolates.

We also have some beauty and makeup products. One is a Lip Oil that works as a hydrating lip treatment. I started using it today cuz my lips are in a terrible condition atm and it is very moisturizing and not sticky at all.

She chose mint cuz I love choco-mint. It actually has a very subtle mint scent.

Then there's a liquid eyeliner from Olé! I started noticing and trying this brand because of her, their products have a very good quality!

This eyeliner has a brush tip, which is something I haven't tried before. It's not as difficult to use as I thought it would be. I do need to practice more tho.

It is super black and I really like that!

And lastly, we have a set of makeup brushes. These are part of the Pink Panther collection from Miniso and it's kinda cool because I didn't have anything from that collection. They are baby pink with rose gold and came in that super soft, pink pouch thingy. 

And, there you have it guys, lovely goodies from the bestie. There are more hauls coming your way soon so, I really hope you enjoy this type of posts, hehehe.

Until next time~!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com