Fashion designer turned Teacher | blogger | Coffee and desserts lover | Vlogging enthusiast

Aug 20, 2021

Style Tag with HitomiTomTom

A few weeks ago, my friend Tomi and I decided to do a Style Tag. It is very random and casual but we had a lot of fun answering the questions and getting to know a little bit more about our styles. I tried to make this video as short and straight forward as possible because the original one was 45 minutes long... 😅

I don't know why, some of the transitions look jumpy, I edited the video like 3 times and couldn't fix it so, even if it annoys me a little, I don't want to edit it one more time. Still hope you enjoy tho. (excuse my looks, we were doing this at my night, her morning because of our BIG time difference)



I'm also sharing the questions in case you want to answer them yourself!!

1. How would you describe your fashion in 3 words?

2. Favorite color to wear

3. Do you like putting chains on your outfits?

4. Do you wear dresses more or jeans?

5. What is your favorite fashion trend?

6. Where do you get your outfit inspiration from?

7. Where do you buy your clothes the most?

8. Wich color looks the best on you?

9. How long does it take you to make an outfit?

10. Do you like to wear dark or pastel colors more?

Click here if you wanna see more Tomi:

♡ Instagram

TomTom Wear

TomTom Kitchen

♡ YouTube

♡ Blog (even if it's no longer active, there are good things to read there)

Life as a Hafu

Bye bye~ ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Categories

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Translate

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little space! A place for me to share with you guys what I love, think and do.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © ~ MonStar's little blog ~ | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com